3.02.2011

Tick Tock Tale: A Disney Short

I had the pleasure of seeing a never-before released Disney short called Tick Tock Tale. Disney animator Bill Perkins stopped by my university today and showed a full house the clip! Here's a sneak peek:



The story follows a small clock who gets teased by the other clocks because of his funny chime. But when a thief comes into the clock shop and steals his friends, the little clock runs after the thief, and his funny chime calls the police over, saving the day. However, the thief steps on the little clock  to quiet him, breaking him in the process. The next day, the shop owner throws the little clock away. The big clocks, not forgetting what the little clock had done the night before, take the clock out of the trash and place him by a sign that reads, "No repair is too small".


The owner of the shop repairs the little clock, and he is welcomed back into the clock shop by all his friends. It was a great short and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to see it!

3 comments:

  1. This made me cry. I suppose that's not a huge surprise, but yeah. Such a baby.

    How long was the actual short?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was about 4 minutes (I think). Also, there were people crying in the audience. So you're not alone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...so great! I loved it:) Thank you for sharing it with us. Kisses and hugs, my dear

    ReplyDelete