5.30.2009

Excitement!

The Toy Story 3 teaser trailer has come out!

Other Disney movie projects (shown at the ShoWest Festival) include Beauty and the Beast--re-released in 3D --set to come out on February 12, 2010 and the first two Toy Story movies which will be re-released in 3D on October 2nd, 2009 for a limited 2-week run. Also, I'm expecting Alice in Wonderland to be creepier than ever now that the
leaked photo of Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter has been confirmed as correct. Alice In Wonderland will be Disney's first movie released in IMAX 3D.

From what I've read on the Internet (don't judge), Disney's presentation at ShoWest was nothing short of amazing. Well, expect me to be one of billions of people waiting in line to buy tickets. So excited!



PS: What happened to the days of new Disney princesses and VHS tapes? Just asking...

4 comments:

  1. Um, can I just say that I'm really excited for Beauty and the Beast in 3D? And I didn't know that Alice in Wonderland is gonna be a Disney film. Also, I can't believe that pic was confirmed! Although with Tim Burton, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Wow, that's a creepy pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Toy Story!! I am excited to see the new one, but at the same time, overall, I think that Disney movies have really disappointed as of late. I'm tired of sequel after sequel after sequel...I want some NEW MATERIAL! Do you agree?

    PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do agree! But luckily, Disney/Pixar has some exciting movies coming out in the next couple of years that aren't sequels/prequels/etc. On the other hand, I'm very excited that they chose to continue the storylines of my favorite movies. :]

    ReplyDelete